Experience CMH Heli-Skiing with Stratton's own Sky Foulkes. Stratton Mountain Resort and CMH Heli-Skiing have teamed up together to offer Stratton guetss the heli-trip of a lifetime.
Join Sky Foulkes, February 9 - 16, 2013 for an exclusive Stratton week of heli-skiing in the deep powder stashes of British Columbia at the remote CMH Gothics Lodge. As one of CMH's larger heli-skiing areas, skiers and boarders can enjoy a rich selection of runs, with excellent tree skiing, spectacular alpine runs and wide open glaciers. Several micro-climates give skiers numerous options no matter the weather or snow conditions. With a core of experienced guides and pilots, CMH strives to make each day as extraordinary as possible.
A week in the Gothics is guaranteed to take your mountain experience to whole new heights.
Book by December 31st and SAVE 20% - PLUS a FREE 2014 Stratton Seasons Pass.
Cost per person (before Dec 31): $ 8,596 Twin $ 9,212 Single
Cost per person (after Dec 31): $10,745 Twin $11,515 Single
Prices are based on Canadian Dollars and subject to taxes.
Space is limited - Reserve your spot today:
Call 1.800.661.0252, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form to the right.
• Guided heli-skiing with a guarantee of 100,000 vertical feet.
• All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
• 7-nights' accommodation at CMH Gothics Lodge and use of lodge facilities.
• Return ground transportation from Calgary, AB to CMH Gothics Lodge.
• Services of ACMG and/or IFMGA certified guides, and guides recongnized by HeliCat Canada.
• Use of specially designed heli-skis and poles. Snowboards are available upon request.
• Use of guest pack, which includes radio, shovel and probe.
• Training in and use of avalanche transceivers.