"Hand on my heart, that was one of the most spectacular experiences of my life. From soup to nuts, you guys run an amazing operation--the guides, the lodges, the hospitality staff and of course, the skiing was phenomenal. I'm hooked!" ~ Kelley ~
Best Heli-Adventure Company [on Earth] National Geographic Adventure Magazine
CLICK: Explore our website to learn about the different CMH Heli-Skiing Trip Options »CONNECT: Get in touch with us, and we'll help you select the perfect Heli-Ski trip: • Call us: 1.800.661.0252 • Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org • Forms: Use the form at right, or any other form on the CMH websiteSKI:Join us for some of the best skiing of your life!SKI FOR FREE: We'll send you instructions for claiming your FREE Tremblant Season Pass.
Ask a CMH Heli-Skiing expert: Call 1.800.661.0252, or use the form at right
About CMH Heli-Skiing: CMH has been Heli-Skiing/Heli-Boarding for 45+ years in BC Canada - we invented it in 1965. Today, skiers & boarders come to CMH from all over the globe for the world's best powder in the pristine Canadian wilderness of British Columbia. A variety of 3-10 day trips available.
• Offer ends Jan 15, 2013
• Offer valid on 2012-13 CMH Heli-Skiing bookings
• One season pass/person
• Pass is non-transferable
• No cash value
• Some restrictions apply
• Offer subject to change
• Powder101: Intro Heli-Skiing: Make the transition to powder with 2 specially-trained guides.
• Small Group Heli-Skiing: Groups of 5 + guide means quicker lifts. Fun, fast and flexible Heli-Skiing!
• Family Heli-Skiing Trips: For families with 12-17 year old Heli-Skiing kids.
• World class Heli-Skiing• Glacier & tree skiing• Highly skilled chef• Specialized pastry chef• Intimate dining room• Full-service bar• Shop for gifts & gear• Sauna, hot tub & massage• Unrivaled FUN!
© 2015 CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures