March 29 - April 3, 2012
CMH Gothics Lodge, BC, Canada
Join CMH Heli-Skiing, She Skis, and outdoor DIVAS for five glorious days of guided heli-skiing in the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Gather up your girlfriends for a women's ski trip like no other.
Believe it - you are ready! If you're an intermediate to advanced skier and can manage black diamond runs - then you have the ability to be a heli-skier. Heli-Skiing has more to do with your level of fitness and sense of adventure than it has to do with your technical skiing skills. During your women's heli-ski trip you can forget all about the little things and relax! If you fall - your grilfriends will pick you up. If you need to stop for a breather - your friends will breathe with you. And when you need a back-country bathroom break - it is guaranteed to be a group activity. A CMH Women's Heli-Ski trip is all about chillin' out - awesome fun skiing - meeting new friends - and laughing until your stomach hurts!
Cost per person: CAD $5,125 (twin share) plus taxes.
- 5-days of guided heli-skiing with a guarantee of 71,000 vertical feet
- guiding services by IFMGA or ACMG certified guides
- 5-nights accommodation at CMH Gothics
- gourmet meals, freshly prepared snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
- use of specially designed heli-skis & poles
- training in and use of avalanche transceivers and equipment
- use of all lodge spa facilities including steam room, sauna, and outdoor hottub (massage services additional)
For more information about this trip please fill out our form, or contact:
Victoria Reynolds: firstname.lastname@example.org or Stewart Voutour: email@example.com