Yesterday I posted the top heli-hiking images of 2010 on "The Adventure". Today I thought I would post the top 5 heli-skiing images of 2009/2010 (As I see it...). Here they are:
- This is what it looks like when it is snowing 6cm/hour in the Monashees. Amazing.
- The moon greets morning skiers in the Bugaboos
- If you don't fall, you aren't trying hard enough!
- First tracks of the year down the Tenderfoot Glacier. CMH Kootenay.
- If I ever publish a dictionary, this is the picture I will use to go beside "snowy day"
Have a picture you think should have made this list? Upload it to our facebook page for everyone to see!