Well, it is the first day of April, the last month of heli-skiing at CMH for the 2010/2011 season. So why not post a blog that contains the best heli-ski photos we have accumulated over the season? Sounds like a plan to me! Here they are:
1. This skier is clearly having a great time in Mcbride... They are actually just stepping out of the helicopter in this particular shot.
2. The Cariboos tried skiing out of a bus one day... It worked so well that we are contemplating expanding to "Bus-skiing" in the near future! It is great because you can fit 56 people on, and they are nearly as versatile as any helicopter we have ever seen. We invented heli-skiing... Might as well continue the progression of the sport here at CMH!
3. This skier was part of our new "poweder relaxation" trip that happened this past January. You would be surprised how deep snow can give you just as much relaxation as a holiday in Mexico- (Frustrating sunburn NOT included...)
4. In order to make some of our guests who are used to skiing in Alaska or other coastal regions feel at home, we sometimes break out the hose so they can once again feel moist. You are welcome.
5. If you read our blog and follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you have probably heard about how good it is up here this year. Amazing what some photoshop and marketing can do... This is what the Bugaboos looked like yesterday... Skiing anyone?
Alright, so if you haven't figured it out yet... April Fools! Clearly these 5 photos are not the best we have seen this year... In fact, the last one is from CMH Summer Adventures last year.
For those of you who read the title, got excited, and were then equally disappointed when you read this, I leave you with this thought: Winter is still very much on!
Bobbie Burns last week: