5 Top Blog Post of 2011 on The Heli-Ski Blog
'Tis the season for reflection, so in that spirit, here is a quick snapshot of our most read blog articles for 2011:
- No surprise here. With such amazing ski conditions in 2011 (the likes of which haven't been seen in these parts in decades) the photos from our guides, guests and pro shooters in the field were very popular. February topped the list with 5 Best Heli-Skiing Pictures of February 2011.
- With ski movie fans from around the world looking forward to the release of the seasons upcoming new flicks John Entwistle's post on The Best Ski Movies Ever? proved popular yet again.
- Skiers and Heli-Skiers of any age or ability are always looking for some ways to get ready for the upcoming ski season. Becca Blay's post from August on how to Get Fit for Your Heli-Ski Trip NOW! outlined a concice and easy to follow fitness program for any level of skier. It's never too late to start! (Especially with New Year's Day right around the corner!)
- A few months ago we started a photo forum on Twitter for skiers to share their favourite ski photos with us and other skiers around the world and we call that #Ski Fotos: A Photo Forum for those Passionate about Skiing. Snowboarding pics are welcome too!
- We learned that you are not only curious about great ski movies and ski pictures but along with how to improve your fitness level, skiers are also interested in improving their skiing skills. 4 Tips for Tree Skiing was a popular read so no doubt you'll be interested in our upcoming series on Powder University.
A couple of other articles were popular with our readers as well. Skiing Interactive posted a chart comparing the size of many of North America's ski resorts. Slide two of the screen compared all the resorts in North America to the CMH Heli-Skiing terrain. The comparison was quite eye-opening!
What was your favourite post? What topics would you like us to cover in the new year? Feel free to leave us a note in the comment section below!