Note: Looking for more great ski pics? View CMH Heli-Skiing Photo Galleries »
As December 2011 comes to an end, here are the top photos of the month from the various areas at CMH Heli-Skiing. In no particular order, here they are!
1. CMH Revelstoke: Guide John Lutrell doing the first full profile at the Sunrise Study Plot on Boulder Mountain. Already 1.92 meters of snow! (Dec 4, 2011)
2. CMH Revelstoke: Who doesn't love happy heli-faces!? The first Revelstoke guests of the season seem pretty happy! (Dec 9, 2011)
3. CMH Bugaboos: Family week at the Bugaboos means lots of fun for the whole family! It is so much fun, even Santa comes for a visit! (Dec 25, 2011)
4. CMH Monashees: Even through the snow you can see the smile on his face! Loving Steep & Deep! (Dec 8, 2011)
5. CMH Galena: Carving a fine line before dropping into "The Source". (Dec 19, 2011)
6. CMH Revelstoke: This early season shot from setup shows the amazing quality of the powder in Revelstoke. (Dec 4, 2011)
7. CMH Revelstoke: Check out how heavy those trees are! Amazing Powder = Amazing Skiing! (Dec 4, 2011)
8. CMH Galena: This is what it is all about... A lone boarder on Mike's Hump. (Dec 4, 2011)
9. CMH Revelstoke: Fine powder, fine technique, amazing photo! (Dec 4, 2011)
10. CMH Galena: There's nothing like the exhiliration of Heli-Wash, even for our guides. (Dec 3, 2011)
Be sure to sign up to receive alerts when new blogs are published (at the top right of this blog post), so you don't miss out on the Best Photos of January 2012, when all of our 11 Heli-Skiing areas in BC Canada are open! In the meantime, have fun out there, and all the best for the new year!