Dr. Joe MacInnis
July 24 - 27, 2010
CMH Bobbie Burns Lodge
Hike the Canadian Rockies with Canadian Deep Sea Scientist Dr. Joe MacInnis.
Dr. Joe MacInnis led the first team of scientists to dive under the North Pole and was among the first to dive to the Titanic. He's a physician-scientist, best-selling author, conservationist, and a passionate believer in "deep leadership." Dr. MacInnis is currently working with a team to resolve the Gulf Oil Spill and much of his discussion will centre around this environmental disaster and his thoughts on what sort of leadership is required to mitigate further disasters and lead us out of this current one.
You can join Dr. Joe MacInnis on a four day adventure at the Bobbie Burns Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, July 24 - 27. Share daily heli-hiking, walking, and the exhilarating Via Ferrata. Following dinner in a special presentation, Dr MacInnis will use dramatic video clips to take you from the mountains to the oceans and back. Along the way you'll see the Titanic, volcanic vent systems, deep sea creatures, and meet some of the sea and space pioneers who are changing the way we think about leadership.
Your Trip Includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at the Bobbie Burns Lodge
- 2.5 days of guided heli-hiking with ACMG and IFMGA certified guides.
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ground transfers from Banff to helipad, and return to Banff or Calgary.
- Use of CMH hiking equipment including boots, rain gear, day pack, water bottles.
- And a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to share three days with Dr. Joe MacInnis.
Reserve your space today by contacting CMH Summer Adventures by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 1-800-661-0252. For more information, including trip pricing, please complete the form to the right.