Sometimes as a parent you wonder if the name you've given your child is the right one. I mean, they have to live with it for their entire lives, right? Well, for 32 years we’ve been introducing travellers to the mountains of western Canada with our own unique flavour and flair as CMH Heli-Hiking. For 31 years we’ve been uncomfortable with this name and we finally realized that, like a child really could change their name if they didn't like it, so can we.
So today we are pleased to announce the new face of CMH. CMH Summer Adventures more accurately conveys the range of experiences that we offer. From Family Vacations to Yoga Retreats, Women’s Adventures to Via Ferrate, our adventures invigorate, educate, and revitalize a variety of travellers.
For 2010 we have an exciting line up for CMH Summer Adventures. Some of the amazing trips we've offered in the past are still here, as well as some new partnerships that we're excited about:
- Short Escapes
- Family Adventures
- Lodge to Lodge
- Painting Retreat with Liz Wiltzen
- High-Flying Adventure with the Bobbie Burns Via Ferrate
- Bodacious Heli-Hiking
- Heli-Hiking with Canadian Astronaut Dr. Roberta Bondar
- Heli-Hiking with Deep Sea Scientist Dr. Joe MacInnis
- Stretch & Stir Yoga and Culinary Retreat
- ReTreat for Cancer Survivors presented in partnership with Look Good Feel Better
- Bikini Boot Camp at the Bugaboos
We hope to see you this summer on one of our many CMH Summer Adventures. Contact a Heli-Hiking Expert at 1.800-661-0252 or visit the website at www.cmhsummer.com