Well, the last week of 2010 has come upon us. This is one of my favorite times of year as it is when almost everyone produces their "best of" lists for the year.
With a huge amount of amazing images that we recieved from guests, guides, and staff, it would only make sense that we too would publish a list of our best! So here goes: my top 5 heli-hiking images from 2010:
- This picture has to be one of my all time favorites. Helicopter+Rainbow+Bugaboos. What can be better?
- The morning is an amazing time in the Bobbie Burns. This picture pretty much sums that up...
- We get so many pictures of glaciers, mountains, flowers... This picture looks like it is straight from costa-rica! But nope, try lower Vargas Creek in the Bugaboos.
- This picture has special meaning for me... Mostly because I am the guy about to cross the bridge, and Bruce Howatt is sitting on the Mt. Nimbus Sub peak- just another day on the job!
- Spires, glaciers, lakes. Not a single tree in sight. Could almost be passed for the Moon! Or Mars!
Have a picture that you think should have been on this list? Feel free to post it on our facebook page!
Check out the Heli-Ski Blog tomorrow for the top 5 heli-skiing pictures of 2010!